CSR Report 2021
“Strengthen our responsiveness and responsibility”
IES Ingredients is committed on a daily basis to developing a responsible value chain that creates value for its entire ecosystem.
Since 2020, we have published an annual CSR report for all our stakeholders. This document transparently presents our ability to create value for our customers, our employees, our suppliers and partners, the territories and more globally for society and the planet, with a short, medium and long term perspective.
The scope of this report includes all of IES Ingredients’ activities, i.e. the distribution site and headquarters in Allauch as well as offices with one sales representative in Levallois and another in Dubai.
The 2021 CSR report is evolving and reflects the deepening of our approach.
You will find :
– The objectives and commitments for 2022
– Achievements and performance indicators for the year 2020
– The consolidation of the “risk management” approach and the challenges with the materiality matrix.
– Update and ethical alignment with the Sapin II law
– Strengthening CSR monitoring with new performance indicators and their correspondence with the SDGs and the GRI.
<p style=”text-align: center;”><a class=”cartouche vert” href=”https://ungc-production.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/cop_2021/498779/original/Rapport_RSE_2021_IES_ingredients.pdf?1623400525″ target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Rapport RSE 2021</a></p>
Good reading !